Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Paula Cole Amen Rock Music CD Review



Richly talented Rock artist Paula Cole released his latest album, Amen, and Wow! It was really good.

It is a rare day indeed that I get a CD from an artist that I can truthfully say does not have a bad track in the bunch. I am more than happy to announce that's exactly what I have to say about this one. There simply is not bad in the bunch. No fillers here at all.

Paula Cole was one of those musicians that has the ability to recruit only those with their talentom.Vrsta artist it's really a treat to be able to listen to.

Total Amen is an outstanding release. What I call must have music. I give it two thumbs up and is certainly a valuable addition to any rock collection. Truly an outstanding Rock CD. One of those is completely devoid of any wasted time, and each track is simply superb.














No comments:

Post a Comment